Insect Vice


Out of stock

SKU: 1.8.03 Category:


We call it an insect vice but it is actually a Bee Queen marking tool. More commonly seen in the honey bee industries, but is nicely repurposed here.

Generally for larger insects. An insect is place inside, the lid closed, and the plunger, with foam top is pushed up. This traps the insect near the top grid. Now detail and be seen and pointed out, or the insect can even be marked or measured safely.